ADVERT ID 192413
Little Moo Moos
Tue May 16 2023 12:55:01
Application Closing Date:
Tue May 30 2023
Status of Post:
Number of Vacancies:
Children’s Assessment Practice are recruiting Educational/Clinical Psychologists to join a dedicated multidisciplinary team in North Co.Dublin.
Our practice is a Family led Assessment Practice. We endeavour to recognise each individual family’s needs and to identify the support needed before, during and after assessment. We have a highly experienced and motivated multi-disciplinary team.
• The children that have been referred have evidence of possible ASD symptoms and require a specific diagnostic assessment.
• The clients are between 2 and 17 years of age.
The ideal candidate must have relevant experience in implementing diagnostic assessments in the area of Autism Spectrum Disorder and Developmental delay.
• Possess a postgraduate degree in Clinical or Educational Psychology as recognised by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
• Training and experience in ASD diagnostic assessment tools specifically ADOS-2, ADI-R and the Developmental Assessment.
• Must be experienced in providing a full range of services (Including Assessments from direct observation, follow up writing of a detailed and thorough report, school visits, parental interview, multi-disciplinary team consultation, report file review & interpretation of existing reports).
• Be willing to work as part of a team of professionals including SLT, BCBA, OT Assistant Psychologists and Practice Director.
• Have the ability to utilise all information gathered to arrive at a diagnosis where suitable.
• Provide feedback with the child’s parents/guardians and teachers outlining conclusions /outcomes.
• Complete diagnostic reports.
• Must have PSI Accreditation*
*If qualified outside the Republic of Ireland Validation of qualifications with the Department of Health and Children is required.
• Must be Garda vetted and have manual handling training certification.
• Applicant must be Self-employed and carry own insurance.
Please e-mail email@example.com to express interest.
- CV (Digital)
Applications may be submitted by
SHARE THIS ADVERT